Since opening our doors in 2016, we have and tremendous support form the community! Here are highlights to some of the things we did this year:
1. Provided Coupeville and Whidbey Island with the finest Craft Beers available in Washington. We've also introduced several amazing craft beers from other states and countries. Our recent survey of our customers indicates that "Penn Cove Brewing Offers the widest selection of Craft Beers in the area."
If you didn't know, not all of our beers are from local distributors. We make the extra effort to gather beer from the finest breweries in Washington, even if they don't distribute through a local distributor. We've teamed up with breweries like Bastion, North Sound, Crucible, 20 Corners, Dirty Bucket and Elemental Ciders. These beers and ciders are not normally available to the public, except at the breweries and at the Penn Cove Taproom.
2. We've teamed up with Spoiled Dog Winery and provided some of the best Whidbey Island wines.
3. We've introduced Coupeville to Ciders and Meads.
4. We hosted many local bands and introduced Coupeville to some of greatest performers in our area.
5. We hosted many special events, such as a PodCast, Brewers nights, Trivia, Taco Tuesdays, Local and National Sports games, Karaoke, Open Mic, Art Parties and more. . . . .
6. We obtained our catering license and have participated in many local community events including, but not limited to: Musselfest, Okoberfest, Loganberry Festival, Tour de Whidbey, Boys and Girls Club auction, the Bennett fundraising event and golf tourney, The Whidby and Camano Island Foundation, and the Coupeville Arts and Craft Festival - we plan to do many more next summer.
7. Worked with many non-profit organizations and provided donations to many organizations for a good causes such as Whidbey Camano Land Trust, Coupeville Booster Club, WAIF, WhidbeyHealth Foundation, Oak Harbor Mainstreet Association and more...
8. Reached sales of well over $200,000 in only 9 months of operation. Created new local jobs, paid local taxes and and provided a new and exciting destination for our local customers and guests.
We will soon be publishing a start-up video of our vision and projected future of the Penn Cove Brewing Company.
One of our goals, as it has been since day one, is to brew high quality Craft Beer right in our hometown of Coupeville.
Interested in an INVESTMENT in our vision??
CLICK HERE - Find out how you can help.
whats up next?